Black Country Classic Car Club, (BCCCC) – Club Rules
As with all clubs and organisations, we have rules that MUST be abided by at all times. Serious breach of these rules may result in withdrawal of membership and any associated benefits.
1) To become a member you DO NOT need to own a classic vehicle.
2) All members vehicles representing the club at a show must be at least 25 years old, hold a valid insurance policy, hold a current road fund licence, in a clean presentable road worthy condition and have a current MOT certificate if appropriate to the year of registration. All vehicles should also display the BCCCC car sticker, in accordance with our Public Liability Insurance Policy. Any variations to this ruling will be at the discretion of the committee.
3) Any conditions, including speed limits, time of entry/exit or any other rules imposed by show organisers must be strictly adhered to.
4) Membership runs January to January, as such your membership will fall due on the 1st January irrespective of the date your membership commenced with the club.
5) Membership may be refused or terminated at the discretion of the committee without notice or reason.
6) Vehicles over 25 years of age will be eligible for judging at our own event or at the discretion of the committee.
7) Members due fees are to be paid at the time of booking for organised events attended by the BCCCC. Failure to do so will result in the member and their vehicle details not being put forward for the event.
8) The Committee’s decision is final.